YOGA INSPIRED STRETCHING…Nikki Mitchell FALL SESSION 2 2019
YOGA INSPIRED STRETCHING…Nikki Mitchell
The benefits of stretching are countless. From improved flexibility and balance to increased injury prevention and muscle performance. Stretching is as important as an other form of exercise, maybe even more. In this class we will combine gentle stretching exercises with mindful breathing and stress relieving dynamic movements. We will focus on releasing tension in the large muscle groups with a goal of increasing flexibility and total body
- CLASS HELD IN STUDIO "E"...CLICK FOR DIRECTIONS – The studio ‘E’ entrance is around the back of the Ashbridge Manor building.. Do not enter through the main entrance.
- Bring personal Yoga Mat or towel for Studio
- Street shoes not permitted in studio.
- Please note: Aquatics Is Inc. reserves the right to close any class based on the number of registered participants.
- Full payment required at first class.
6 CLASSES FEE $75. 00 55 MINUTE CLASS
9:00 AM THURS