AQUA SPIN & TONE- Spring Session 2 - Monday, April 15 - Sunday May 26, 2019 (6 WEEKS)
AQUA SPIN & TONE -featuring the Annual KEY WEST RIDE - 55 min’ ***Beginner to advanced riders welcome.
*** Moderate to High Intensity Level Class.
- .Enjoy in-water spinning on aquatic stainless-steel bikes. Individual attention and training will allow for every client to succeed and challenge their level appropriately. Winter Session will feature the first part of the VIRTUAL KEY WEST RIDE. Spin and watch the slide show as you virtually bike to Key West Florida. The perfect way to stay motivated and in shape during the cold winter months and prepare for a great spring season. Build leg strength and improve energy with great cardio and super core & strength training. This class will combine the cardio ride with a powerful strength and toning segment and is perfect for all levels of intensity, for triathlon cross training, for sport specific training, for burning calories and weight loss. A fantastic workout, for anyone regardless of how fit, flexible or coordinated. CLIENT INFORMATION Participants must wear pool shoes.
- No swim skills necessary.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for first class.
- Bathing suits, bike shorts, sport tops, board shorts all suitable attire.
- New participants can check AQUA SPINNING TIPS for additional information and spinning tips.
- Certified HYDRO-RIDER Instructors: Aquatics Is, Inc.
- SPIN CLASS INCLUDED IN UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
- UNADVERTISED SPECIAL..PAYMENT IN PERSON
- FULL PAYMENT FOR FULL SESSION REQUIRED AT FIRST CLASS
WHERE: Ashbridge Manor POOL
6 CLASSES FEE $75.00 55 MINUTES CLASS
6:00 PM MON
6:00 PM TUES
6:00 PM THUR
7:00 AM (EARLY BIRD) TUES