WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE CLASS -Anne Kirk, PT, DPT, SFMA FALL SESSION -FALL 1, 2019-MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20,2019 (6 WEEKS)
A MUST CLASS designed for women of all ages and fitness levels!!
Be Aware. . .
- 1 out of every 4 college students polled was sexually assaulted during their four years at college. (Ms. Magazine Study on Sexual Assault and Rape)
- In one 5-year period, over 2.3 million women reported sexual assaults in the United States. 71% of these victims avoided being raped by taking self-protective measures. (United States Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics)
What this course includes. . .
Kirk's Premier Martial Arts and Krav Maga Self-Defense Systems for Women is a comprehensive course exclusively for women that teaches realistic self-defense tactics and techniques. The curriculum begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, and progresses to the basics of hands-on defense training with Krav Maga.
- Though it is not a Martial Arts program, the curriculum is dedicated to teaching women concepts and techniques to defend against various types of assaults, by utilizing proven self-defense and martial arts tactics. Our system of realistic defense provides women with knowledge to make an educated decision about resistance. STUDIO CLIENT INFORMATION
- CLASS HELD IN STUDIO "E"...CLICK FOR DIRECTIONS -Entrance is in back of Ashbridge Manor. Do not enter through the main entrance.
- Bring personal Yoga Mat or towel for Studio
- Please note: Aquatics Is Inc. reserves the right to close any class based on the number of registered participants.
- FULL PAYMENT FOR FULL SESSION REQUIRED PRIOR TO ORAT FIRST CLASS
STUDIO ‘E’ 6 CLASSES TUESDAY 6:00-7:00 PM