ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION AQUATIC EXERCISE
“The Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program is a gentle exercise and recreational program designed for people of any age living with arthritis, rheumatic diseases, or related muscular/skeletal conditions. It provides and promotes socialization, education, and independence incorporating a wellness concept for symptom management and quality of life to allow people with arthritis to “Take Control" and enjoy life. Participants must wear aquatic shoes. No swim skills necessary. Warm water, shallow pool and easy access.
Instructors: AF Certified Staff, Aquatics Is, Inc.
DAYS TIME _
MON 11:00 AM
FRI 11:00 AM
TUES, WED, THURS 2:00 PM
- CLIENT INFORMATION ATTEND ANY DAY(S)...THAT WORK FOR YOU
- REGISTRATION ALWAYS AVAILABLE
- NO TIME LIMIT ON PURCHASE OF CLASSES.
- Participants must wear pool shoes.
- No swim skills necessary.
- Bathing suits, bike shorts, sport tops, board shorts all suitable attire.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for first class
10 CLASSES $50.00
20 CLASSES $70.00