BEGINNER KETTLE BELLS...Lester Jiles -FALL SESSION 2 2019
BEGINNER KETTLE BELLS
This class is for those wanting to challenge their fitness level and a first time to Kettle bells. This class is designed to teach the 7 primary Kettle Bell moves while safely coaching individuals with hip, back, knee, shoulder pain, or injury. Start with this Kettle bell class to build a safe and awesome foundation for your individual fitness level. Strengthen muscles, improve your endurance and energy, and tone your body
· CLASS HELD IN STUDIO "E"...CLICK FOR DIRECTIONS – The studio ‘E’ entrance is around the back of the Ashbridge Manor building.. Do not enter through the main entrance.
· Bring personal Yoga Mat or towel for Studio
· Street shoes not permitted in studio.
· Please note: Aquatics Is Inc. reserves the right to close any class based on the number of registered participants.
· Full payment required at first class.
6 CLASSES FEE: $75.00 55 MINUTE CLASS
7:30 PM TUES